Today is a big day because not only have I been "tagged" for the first time giving me real blogger status, street creds in the blog-o-sphere if you will, but I have been given an award!!! Whooppee!
A cool blog that I like called Life in Chauncelot tagged me for something called 8 random things. We had a blog a couple of months ago called 7 things so in an attempt not to bore you I am going to list 4 random facts about me and 4 about Kyle.
1. My elementary school was named Regency Place, and our mascot was a knight in shining armor. Every six weeks a student from each class would be chosen as the "special" student with the best behavior and/or grades. But rather than be given a silly piece of paper with an award sticker, our students were knighted, down on one knee at a knighting ceremony. It was the coolest thing ever!
2. If I could wear pj and house shoes and fuzzy socks everywhere I go, I would. I love to be comfortable.
3. Almond Joys are my choice of chocolate sin. Creany coconut covered in milk chocolate with two almonds... my mouth is watering just thinking about it!
4. Most couples have a specific side of the bed they sleep on, not me and Kyle. Instead we switch sides every two nights. Kyle once read in a Men's Health Magizine that if you cuddle with you hunny, it is best to switch sides every night so as not to give your back problems.
5. When Kyle was a kid, to get Kyle to eat Chinese food, they told him that the sweet and sour sauce was Chinese ketchup.
6. Kyle was born as a male model, kind of like the kid on Zoolander when he made "the face." Kyle had "a face" except with his eyebrow, he always raised one eyebrow, even as a baby.
7. Kyle's bellybutton is unusually high, no one can ever guess where it is.
8. Kyle began life as a conehead. As he was being birthed he continually hit his mom's pelvic bone until he mishaped his head enough to make his grandmother cry. They tried to recruit him for the SNL skit and movie (jk), but his has head rounded out since then.
Ok, so the tag rules are as follows: Each player starts with eight random fact/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag eight people and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’ve been tagged and to read your blog.
Mrs. de Miranda http://mrsdemiranda.blogspot.com/
Ashton and Ana http://ashanna.websitesinaflash.com/
Laura and Aaron http://webbextension.blogspot.com/
"This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to 4 bloggers who must choose 4 blogs and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."