When Kyle and I returned from Chile we got jobs as segway tour guides. It was a terrific job which consisted of riding around on a segway, talking about San Antonio and Texas History and chatting it up with the guests.
I was going through and organizing photos on my computer today and I came across three short videos that Kyle took when we took the Grojeans out on a complimentary tour of San Antonio. We had a blast, but it is hard to believe it has been an entire year since then. Time seems to fly by quicker and quicker as we get older. Anyways if you haven't seen a segway, or you don't even know what a segway is, watch this video. Segway tours are great ways to see a new city.
Answers to geography quiz from last post
1. Largest country in the world: Russia
2. Smallest country in the world: Vatican city (yes it is a country within Rome)
3. Tallest Mountain in the world: Mt. Everest in Nepal
4. Tallest Building in the world: this is debatable but currently it is the 112 building in Taiwan but a Dubai is under construction and will be the tallest in the world once it is completed.
5. The country with the largest population is: China